GNU Gremlin Snowboard · 2022 · 155 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Gnu Gremlin Snowboard is a volume shifted, freeride deck that’s best for advanced riders who are seeking out deep powder and steep lines.
- C3 Technology – Camber-dominant profile with aggressive camber throughout the board with slight rocker between the feet.
- Stiff Flex – This flex is ideal for advanced riders who want to be able to ride fast and have responsive edge–to–edge transitions.
- Magne-Traction® – Proprietary edge technology that uses strategically located edge serrations to provide additional traction on icy surfaces.
- Sintered Knife Cut Base – This base type deeply absorbs wax which provides a smoother glide and faster ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Another killer deck from Mervin Manufacturing, this thing is handcrafted to give you a good time. Mervin's C3 camber-rocker-camber profile provides aggressive control, precision, and power to go along with the Magne-Traction that digs into those icy conditions. Similar to the Ride SuperPig, this deck is volume shifted, which allows you to size down a few centimeters and be more nimble. Floaty nose stays above the powder, the shorter sidecut radius lays out carves, the camber pops from turn to turn, and the magne-traction keeps you where you want to go!
This board is an amazing all-mountain /freeride machine! The directional shape and hybrid rocker/camber profile are amazing for floating through powder, weaving between trees, and slicing through groomers. Stiffer flex keeps you very stable at faster speeds this board is super smooth. Great for riding all-mountain terrains this board rides everything and excels in powder. Has a set-back stance that keeps your nose above the snow with ease.
C3 camber profile linked with a medium-stiff flex makes the Gremlin hyper-capable through the super deep stuff or slicing through the ice. It's super agile through the trees and loves to rip through the deep soft stuff. You've got magnetraction for the ice and hardpack. The sintered base is insanely fast, unlike its namesake (AMC Gremlin) but that name couldn’t have gone to a better home.
Here's another option from Lib Tech's Mervin cousins, Gnu! Fit with the C3 hybrid camber profile, magne-traction, and a shape that blasts through powder, you'll want to go with this option if you hunt for powder stashes after a fresh storm. The C3 camber and stiff build will be responsive for you anywhere on the mountain. A full mountain ripper that will shine in powder. You'll be just as happy in the park and around the resort.