Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
The Epic Speed is fast like it's name and produces great distance without feeling like you are going to give yourself a hernia. Feels great when striking the ball even slightly off center. Great for those whose miss tends to be toward the toe. I experienced an additional 10-25 yards of extra distance especially with my best strikes of the ball.
- Affordable distance
- Those who tend to miss is toward the toe
- This club sets up well for players who draw the ball
- Heel side strikes result in a significant loss in distance
The Callaway Epic Speed Driver is designed for low- to mid-handicap players who seek accelerated driver speeds in conjunction with stability on a large portion of the club face. A fixed sole weight provides specific center-of-gravity positioning, delivering a semi-draw bias. An adjustable hosel system enables further shot correction to advance preferred ball flights to the fairway.
- Cyclone Aerodynamic Shaping – The driver is constructed with a taller ribbon and flatter crown, which promotes lower drag. This accelerates head speeds for the fastest ball speeds from impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Designed to enhance horizontal as well as vertical torsional stability, the newly-devised Jailbreak Speed Frame ramps up ball speeds from impact across the face.
- A.I. Flash Face SS21 – Derived from Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technology and engineered to work in coordination with the Jailbreak Speed Frame, the face and head are uniquely enhanced in the driver for impressive spin.
- Advanced Composite Design – A Triaxial carbon crown encompassing the toe provides 16g of weight savings to enhance the MOI and stability of the driver for improved forgiveness.