Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Callaway Apex Pro 2021 iron is the best forged hollow body design in the game. It provides the golfer with the sleek look of a blade that you would often see tour players use but offers some additional features to ensure more consistent results. The many pros include feel, workability, launch, distance, and sound, heavily outweighing the lone con, which is forgiveness. This iron is great for someone who consistently strikes the golf ball near the center of the clubface. This club will not only meet but also exceed expectations.
- Consistent and predictable high launch angle leading to softer landings.
- Exceptional feel gives the golfer immediate feedback.
- Superior workability allows for shots to be shaped all directions.
- Don't expect this iron to be as forgiving as a cavity back option. If the golfer is missing the sweet spot, results will become unpredictable.
The Callaway Apex Pro 2021 Irons are designed for the low handicap player demanding a workable iron with minimal offset, a narrow sole width, and a compact head shape to manipulate shot shapes into the green.
- Ultimate Forged Feel – A forged 1025 hollow body construction with urethane microspheres delivers a soft feel and great sound in the irons.
- A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup – Increasing the iron's COR for faster ball speeds the face architecture improves spin robustness for consistent distance.
- Tungsten Energy Core – The hollow body construction includes up to 90 grams of Tungsten improving launch characteristics while also enhancing forgiveness.