Callaway Epic Max Fairway · Right handed · Regular · 3W
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Ask your own question
Callaway‚ Epic MAX Fairway is designed to improve a vast array of players‚' fairway wood games by drawing down on years of key Callaway ball-speed technologies wrapped in a draw bias, oversized fairway wood head with a shallow profile to launch well from the tightest of lies.
- Velocity Blades - Newly designed Jailbreak Velocity Blades spread and angled to further stiffen the body allows for more flex from the face cup and accelerated ball speeds.
- A.I. Flash Face SS21 - Each face is forged using a high-strength C300 maraging steel to deliver improved spin control and exceptional ball speeds on a large area of the face.
- Oversized Max Shape - An oversized face and a shallow profile delivers enhanced forgiveness and ramped-up launch.
- Adjustable Weighting - Fine tuning the spin and launch properties using 2g and 14g weights improves trajectory control from each fairway wood.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
With the new Jailbreak AI Velocity blades introduced behind the face that spreads the angle of the blades, this stiffens the body and allows the face to flex more. Couple that with the AI-Designed Flash Face Cup, the new Epic Max gives you Epic ball speeds that is super easy to launch. With interchangeable 2 and 14g weights, you can adjust for more forgiveness or more ball speed.
Comes standard with the HZRDUS Smoke IM10 shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align grip.
Hitting your fairway woods longer and straighter than ever before. Callaway's A.I. designed flash face and t-bar system creates and ultra strong, ultra forgiving club face that spins and launches each shot optimally!
The latest and greatest in Jail Break technology allows for increases in ball speed across the face. Lab tests show that the amount of speed off the center of the face are not much higher than off the center, allowing you to maintain distance at any point of impact.
When you need to try to makeup a poor tee shot, or you're going for it all on a long par 5, this should be the club you reach for. It'll get you out of trouble faster than you got into it and have all your buddies asking to swing it. I have friends that are actually swinging this 3W off the tee right now because its only 10-15 yards less than their driver, and dead straight!
Players looking for easy to launch, easy to control fairway woods.