Tecnica Mach1 LV 130 Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Tecnica Mach1 LV 130 is an advanced boot for aggressive skiing with a low volume fit. Its progressive 130 flex provides plenty of power and support for aggressive skiers driving big skis. The boot has a 98mm last that provides a technical low volume fit, and Tecnica’s anatomical shell gives the boot a great out-of-the-box fit for narrow feet. The C.A.S. shell and boot board make it easy for bootfitters to make customizations via punching or grinding. Tecnica’s C.A.S. liner is also fully customizable and resists packing out. Tecnica’s Mach1 LV 130 is a great boot for expert skiers with a low volume foot.
- 98mm Last – The 98mm last provides a comfortable fit for narrow feet.
- 130 Flex – The 130 flex provides power and support for expert skiers.
- C.A.S. Shell and Boot Board – Tecnica’s Custom Adaptive Shape technology makes it easy for a bootfitter to work on common problem areas for a custom fit.
- Lift Lock Buckles – Lift Lock Buckles stay up and out of the way for easy entry and exit.
- 5355 Alpine Soles – Alpine DIN ISO 5355 soles are compatible with standard alpine bindings.
- Celliant Insulation – Celliant Insulation in the liner uses thermo-reactive minerals that convert heat into infrared energy that is radiated back into the foot.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The aggressive/expert resort skier who's looking for a responsive boot to hold up to more demand on the mountain. The 4 buckle design with a brighter color scheme and low volume toe box. This is a full-fledged resort boot built for charging hard. A higher flex at 130 so you've got plenty of boot to drive into and one that's easier to walk around in as well, due to a grippier sole that's signature to this model.