Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Sim2 Titanium fairways are great for the low/mid handicapper that is looking for a wood with ample forgiveness, ball speed, and workability. They are not only great off the tee, though the V steel sole design makes them interact with not only the fairway well, but also are outstanding out of the rough. These fairway woods immediately turned my woods into a strength on the course.
- Smaller head size
The TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium Fairway is engineered for low to mid-handicap players to achieve consistently smooth turf interaction for reliably penetrating launch to garner preferred ball flights on command. Merging multi-material construction, inherent mishit relief and an adjustable hosel sleeve deliver a powerful tool to reach any green and tucked pin location.
- V Steel with Ultra-Low CG – Constructed with an 80-gram V Steel sole improves turf interaction and versatility at impact, while tour-inspired shaping and center of gravity properties solicit high launch with low spin for explosive distance.
- ZATECH Titanium with Twist Face – The Twist Face design overcomes inherent player mishit tendencies on an ultra-strong face material to accelerate ball speeds from a greater impact area.
- Multi-Material Construction – Built with a light carbon crown, titanium body and steel sole plate merges a multitude of materials to deliver improved launch performance with high MOI (moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting), stability and forgiveness.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Increasing face flexibility to maintain ball speeds over more of the face, Thru-Slot Speed Pockets are engineered into the sole to proliferate distance on even low mishits.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve – Providing +/- 2 degrees of loft changes and face angle adjustments allow launch and preferred ball trajectory control for a customizable, fairway wood.
- Smaller head size
- Extremely forgiving fairway wood, that is lower spinning.
- Lower and more penetrating launch.
- Goes really long and has a great sleek look to it.
- Smaller head, higher handicaps will not pair well with this club.
- Incredible launch for a towering ball-flight
- Maximum distance
- Impressive workability for experienced players
- Not quite as much forgiveness as some other fairway woods