Titleist TSi3 Driver · Right handed · Extra Stiff · 9°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Titleist TSi3 Driver is designed for accomplished players who create consistent contact and demand a lower, spinning ball flight and driver technologies aimed to optimize preferred trajectories from the tee. A classic, tour pear profile with modern, speed-tuned performance accelerates confidence and ball speeds for a new evolution in shot management. Key Features: - ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium – Using this unique alloy delivers increased ball speeds from every contact point on the face. - Aerodynamic Shaping – Constructed and shaped for a square look at address coupled with a satisfying sound and speed produces confidence to hit the center of the fairway. - Multi-Dimensional Stability – Provides a tighter spin rate up and down the face equating to a high MOI (moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) and heel-to-toe forgiveness. - Performance-Tuned Adjustability – SureFit Hosel adjustment system allows preferred trajectories for each tee shot.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Titleist TSi3 driver is a low spinning driver, mid launch, 460 CC head and it is neutral bias head. The head, the back weighted portion, can be adjusted to 5 different locations to help you fine tune the toe or heel weight. With the changes, it can help you promote a draw or a fade as well as assist you with the desire ball flight you are looking for.
- New face material called ATI425 Aerospace Titanium: helps increase ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics with the design of the head for speed
- golfers looking for the ultimate players driver
- The launch of this may be a little higher that others in the workability area but if you change the lost with their adjustable sleeve youll be able to keep the ball low
- low spin rate out of this wont let the ball flame out and keep you driving longer
- adjustable back weight to tune your center of Gravity exactly to how you like it
- The Space grade metal face that they tout in this years line are designed to give you higher ball speeds at impact, and for someone with a 113 club speed id be scared to see what those numbers look like
- Adjustable shaft sleeve will allow you to move the loft down to 8 just where you want it and shouldnt play too much on this clubs spin rate with how they designed the face
- Consistent strikers who want more control and shapability
For a more consistent ball striker this club offers the ultimate in feel and performance. Made from ATI Aerospace Titanium this club is built with strength and stability. Add to that the Sure Fit CG back track and adjustable hosel you have a driver that can be tuned to your exacting ball flight needs.
Besides hitting fairways? This is a very popular club on tour by the Titleist gang for a reason. Like yourself, they hit it plenty far and trying to find that happy medium was Titleist's goal with this club. Although you won't get as attractive Trackman numbers, I can promise you the control and feel of this club will be unmatched. Miss hits will stay straighter. Hitting a draw or fade on command will come easier.
It is workable off the tee and fast of the face. It also has some adjustable feature that you can mess with if you feel you are hooking it too much you can always adjust the weighting toward the toe for example this will reduce the left miss when you hit it towards the toe.