Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This putter has a good color scheme, that really catches the eye and allows the alignment line to really pop and stand out. It feels nicely weighted in all positions throughout the stroke. Slightly on the expensive side, but great putter overall. More geared towards a slightly rounded putting stroke rather than a straight stroke.
- Great alignment
- Great feeling through stroke
- Good weighting throughout mallet head
- Expensive side of putters
The TaylorMade Spider X Hydroblast Putter is engineered with a face-balanced design accompanied by a Single Bend Hosel to limit face rotation and provide golfers with a straight, back-and-through putting stroke with more control of accuracy and direction. A high MOI (moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting), shape and construction merge to deliver a forgiving and stable putter with elongated alignment aides and easy lining of the putt's path to the hole.
- Multi-Material Design – Built with a heavy steel frame and aluminum and steel backweights combine with a lightweight, composite sole to boost MOI (moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) for improved stability.
- White True Path – Using the science of white, the most reflective color to the human eye and a Y design shape allows for an effortless alignment of the golf ball.
- Pure Roll Insert – Manufactured from a white TPU urethane material with silver aluminum beams at a 45-degree angle deliver better feel characteristics, topspin and a smoother roll to the target.