OSPREY - EXOS 58 PACK - MEDIUM - Blaze Black
- Free shipping
- We price match
Ask a backpack expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Exos 58 is one of Osprey’s ultralight backpacks designed for those looking to shave ounces, but maintain comfort to stay on the trails longer and get right back on them the next morning.
AirSpeed™ Suspension – Designed to distribute weight to your hips, the tensioned mesh-panel provides comfort and superior sweat wicking to keep you cool and dry.
Removable Lid & Straps – For those looking to shave even more weight, the lid can be removed and replaced with theFlapJacket™ cover, and the compression and sleeping pad straps can be removed.
ErgoPull™ Hip Belt – This closure system fits a variety of body types and can be adjusted on the trail.
Stow-on-the-Go™ – This trekking pole stow system gives you a quick spot to put your poles if you need to stash them briefly when you need your hands for scrambling or steeps.
- The Osprey Airspeed, which is a suspension system that keeps the weight off your back, more ventilation so less sweat.
- Cushioned harness.
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle attached, always a nice feature.
- If you want less weight, you can remove the lid and just use the FlapJacket cover, as Osprey calls it.
- If you use hiking poles, this pack as a special place for them!
- Hydration compatible, you would need to buy your bladder, in the cavity behind the back panel - easy to refill - which is really nice.
- Side straps to hold food, water, wet gear, etc.