Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Smartwool's 1/4 zip merino base layer is my favorite base layer shirt around. Perfect for avid snowboarders & skiers, this will keep you warm and comfortable for days on end thanks to its thermal regulating and anti-microbial properties. Even if you're not much of a slope shredder, apres-ski enthusiasts will appreciate the added warmth and style when sipping on the cocktails at the bottom of the slopes!
- Best for cold days on the slopes
- 1/4 zip helps adjust for breathability, even under extra layers
- Merino wool dries quickly but stays warm when wet
- Can be too warm at times
- Merino wool can be slightly itchy
- Don't love the branding on the sleeve
Stay warm and comfortable during your outdoor activities with the Smartwool Men's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer 1/4 Zip. This garment is designed to keep you temperature regulated and minimize chafing, making it perfect for high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- Slim fit design that enhances functionality while improving aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for added comfort
- Flatlock seam construction minimizes chafing during high-intensity activities
- 10' (25 cm) center front zipper semi-locking slider allows for easy ventilation control
- Made with 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool fabric that is interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance.