Now Vetta Snowboard Bindings · Women's
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Now Vetta bindings are all–mountain focused bindings designed for intermediate level riders who value comfort and shock absorption.
- Flex Hinge Highback – Pre–rotated 5 degrees laterally, with a higher medial side to follow your leg angles, a wider lateral side for support, and a flex hinge to dampen chatter and eliminate calf–bite.
- Flushcup Technology – Designed to hold boots even without a highback, these have a flush, inner surface where the highback meets the heelcup. This gives direct energy transfer between boot and binding.
- Binding Mount Pattern – 2x4 Compatible Disc, these bindings are compatible with most 2x4/ 4x4 insert patterns.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great for riding the park and all over the mountain. Allows for great support while still being comfortable. The Skate Tech is also awesome riding in the park and allows the board to flex more naturally under foot, helping you generate pop.
The Skate-Tech designs quickly transfers energy to your heel edge and toe edge right when you need it. This is great for a rider looking for performance on both steeper terrain or for freestyle. I ride NOW bindings with my Jones snowboard and I recommend the combination 100%!