Black Crows Nocta Skis
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Black Crows Nocta ski is a versatile, powder ski for advanced skiers. It’s lightweight enough for some touring, wide enough for any snow conditions, and capable of performing a wide variety of turn shapes.
- 123mm Waist – This is a really wide ski and its primary purpose is dominating deep snow.
- Full Rocker – Full rocker construction helps the ski float and enables it to pivot and feel really nimble in tight places like trees.
- Long Sidecut – A long turn radius means when the ski is on edge, it’s capable of being stable at high speeds.
- Paulownia and Poplar Core – A hybrid core saves weight and makes the ski both playful and responsive.
Chat with a live expert for free, personalized advice
Want help comparing items?
Click a question and have an expert send you recommendations for free
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Face shots, the white room, hangin out with Walter White, getting pitted, POWCHICKAPOWPOW! with a longer sidecut radius to add stability at speed. full reverse camber makes it easy to pivot and keeps you floating.