Black Crows Corvus Freebird Skis · 2021 · 176 cm
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
The Black Crows Corvus Freebird Skis are built for big-mountain performance with a lightweight construction that allows them to fly up the skintrack. A new Titanal plate added to the binding area in this year’s model allows the Corvus Freebirds to better accommodate hybrid bindings such as the Marker Duke PT and Salomon Shift bindings. Key Features:
- Powder Friendly Profile – A large rockered tip with camber throughout the mid-section and a lightly rockered tail to provide excellent performance when skiing powder at speeds. - Medium Long Sidecut – Engineered to provide a balance between maneuverability and firmness with stability at high speeds.
- Paulownia/Poplar Core – A lightweight core with carbon and glass fiber layers to create and deliver incredible dampness.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
108mm underfoot is a perfect width for cruising in backcountry freshies, but also holding an edge on hard pack! Lightweight but torsionally stiff. Progressive tails for easy pivoting and preventing washout. Fabulous crossover skis.
At 107mm underfoot this is a true one ski backcountry touring quiver. With a 21m turning radius these skis are designed to grip and rip down the mountain. perfect for the high charger A bit beefier for tougher conditions.