Icebreaker Men's Light Cushion OTC Ski Socks
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Icebreaker Men’s Light Cushion Over-the-Calf Ski Sock Is a lightweight ski sock with minimal extra padding. The anatomical toe boxes are left and right specific to minimize extra fabric at the toe. Achilles and instep support hold the sock in place and provide a snug bunch-free fit. Merino wool is highly breathable, quick-drying, and antimicrobial. Icebreakers Light Cushion OTC is a good ski sock for skiers who prefer thinner socks and a more technical fit.
- 55% Merino Wool – Merino Wool is highly breathable, quick-drying, and naturally antimicrobial. 42% Nylon and 3% LYCRA add some durability and stretch.
- Machine Washable – Wash with similar colors with no bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry inside out on low.
- Seamless Toe – The seamless toe eliminates extra material that can cause blisters and discomfort.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Over-the-calf ski sock that gives you extra support in key anatomic zones like the shin, calf, sole, and ankle area. This sock is made out of Merino wool which is known for it's anti-odor properties and ability to keep your feet warm when it is cold and cool to prevent them from overheating.