Winter sports expert Bernard recommended it to a customer 9 days ago
Scarpa TX Pro 110 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Color: Lyons Blue/Red Orange
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Are these boots right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Ask your own question
The TX Pro Ski Boot is Scarpa’s answer for the big mountain, backcountry, tele–skier looking for a good balance between freeride performance features and flexible comfort. This 3–piece, 4–buckle NTN telemark boot focuses on a secure fit and comes with a fully customizable and moldable Intuition liner for precise comfort. The boot will fit most feet comfortably thanks to it’s 102mm last, will perform with a stout 110 flex, and will provide secure footing when rock hopping on it’s sticky Vibram Evo outsole.
- Intuition Liners – Synthetic, thermo–moldable liners provide a precision fit and increased control and performance out of the boot.
- Flexible Walk Mode – The boots 22 degree range of motion when in walk mode makes this suitable and comfortable for full–day pursuits or steep couloir boot–packing.
- Pebax Shell – A super-light and ultra–strong Pebax Shell bolsters strength in the boot while keeping weight to a minimum.
Ski boot type
Walk/tour mode (Y/N)
Forefoot width (mm)
Intuition® Speed Pro G
10º - 15º
Number of buckles
Shell materials & design
Type of buckles
4 Buckles plus Booster® Active Power Strap
Expert product review
Review by Curated Expert Carl Beach
For telemark skiers wanting a medium volume NTN boot with tech toe inserts, the Scarpa TX Pro NTN is the one.
Claimed Stiffness Accuracy
Recommended by Curated experts
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Would an expert recommend these for you? Find out now!