Cobra King Radspeed Driver · Right handed · Stiff · 10.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra RADSPEED™ Driver is designed to deliver 0-15 handicap players a traditionally shaped, lower spin, and adjustable driver with forward-based Radial Weighting they can work penetrating ball flights to any point on the fairway. Both hosel adjustability and front-to-back, center-of-gravity weight adjustability offer accomplished players a premium tool adaptable to accentuate preferred ball flights.
- Radial Weighting – Framed with 28g of front weighting and 10g of back weighting creates the ideal balance of lower spin for faster ball speeds and increased stability for forgiveness.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – An infinity face design extends the hitting zone for optimum ball speeds and adds a visual appeal exuding profound confidence.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Crown – A light carbon crown fiber material enables added weight to be distributed low to accentuate launch and forgiveness.
- T-Bar Chassis – The lighter T-Bar Chassis positions more mass forward within the frame to decrease spin for preferred control of ball flight.
- Get Connected – COBRA CONNECT™ Technology in each iron communicates shot-tracking data for complete distance stats to better prepare for each shot.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Designed with front-biased radial weighting, a light chassis, and front/back weighting adjustability, this RADSPEED driver allows players to produce specific ball flights using the driver's ultra-low spin technologies. Shaping shots and specifically dialing in preferred ball flights all come together in a high-performance, workable driver meant for advanced players. Further hosel adjustability and the option between 4 true aftermarket stock shafts and over 20 custom upgrade shafts at no extra charge allow for incredible targeting of any side of the fairway.
Cobra's are a great bang for your buck as they are priced slightly below the big boys of TaylorMade, Callaway, and Titleist. Despite the lower price, they are not lacking on the technology side. The Radspeed has a front weight bias to deliver a super long club, producing low spin and a low ball flight; this is balanced by a rear-mounted weight. Cobra has reworked its famous CNC-milled Infinity face, which increases forgiveness across the club face. The Radspeed also has a carbon crown that lowers the center of gravity to a deep position, increasing overall MOI (forgiveness). There is also a T-Bar Speed Chassis under the skin of the club, which stabilizes the whole club face.
Aesthetically, the club looks super sporty and fast. The matte carbon look with the fins on the top of the club looks great and is unmistakably a Cobra driver. Sound is similar to last year's Speedzone and is an extremely satisfying sound.
The RADSPEED Driver features a traditional (460cc) shape and 28 grams of forward-based radial weighting to deliver Cobra's lowest spinning driver with radical ball speed. A fixed 8 gram back weight provides added stability to maximize distance on off-center hits while adjustable front and back weights allow you to fine-tune the trajectory and spin.
Matte Black paint job on this driver is just plain sharp!! Available in Matte Black / Turbo Yellow, or Matte Peacoat / Arsenal Red. The CNC Infinity Milled face and adjustable hosel (1.5 degrees up or down) are back from 2020! Add the Arccos swing sensors to the mix, and you have yourself a truly top of the line game improvement driver!
The RADSPEED Driver features traditional (460cc) shape and 28 grams of forward-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING to deliver Cobra's lowest spinning driver with radical ball speed. A fixed 8g back weight provides added stability to maximize distance on off-center hits while adjustable front and back weights allow you to fine-tune trajectory and spin.