Swany X-change Glove M X-large Black
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The X-Change Glove from Swany is designed to be a versatile glove for all kinds of winter sports. It is a larger gauntlet style with a considerable amount of insulation. Built with warmth and water resistance in mind, this glove can hold up to even the nastiest weather.
- LeatherShield Trim & Sidewalls – By adding leather strategically to parts of the glove, it allows for increased mobility without losing out on waterproofing.
- Swany Dry Lining – This interior is used to ensure even damp or sweaty hands will remain dry and warm.
- Utility Heat Pocket – A zippered pocket on the back of the hand allows for a hand warmer to be inserted into the glove, keeping hands toasty warm.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great high-level glove and a mid-level price! Triplex insulation stays thicker on the back of the hands and thinner on the palms for maximum grip and function. Zippered pockets fit hand warmer packs if you go out on the sub-zero days. Over the cuff gauntlets keep the snow out, the warmth in, and easily tightens down to seal off your cuff from wind, snow, and moisture!