Sherpa Adventure Gear Men's Kirtipur Insulated Cardigan Sweater
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
A classic award-winning offering from Sherpa Adventure Gear the Men's Kirtipur Sweater is incredibly warm highly durable and super comfortable. Each sweater is handcrafted over the course of several days in a small village near Kathmandu.
The exterior of the sweater is 100% lambswool and encased PrimaLoft Black Eco a synthetic insulation made of 60% recycled materials. A brushed polyester lining makes the full-zip sweater super comfy. An adjustable hood adds further warmth and protection.
Other features include a Himalayan-inspired pattern Nepalese-inspired trims a tall ribbed collar an interior chest pocket hand pockets and high-pile fleece linings on the hood the collar and inside the hand pockets.
Available in your choice of size and color options the Sherpa Adventure Gear Men's Kirtipur Sweater is cut to allow you to wear a t-shirt or a low-profile baselayer beneath it.
- Nepal inspired trims
- ISPO 2015 Gold Award Winner
- High pile fleece lining is added to the hood collar and hand pockets to add comfort next-to-skin
- Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu Nepal it takes multiple days to handcraft and assemble one sweater
- Interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
- 28" center back length
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations