Sage Maverick Fly Rod · 9' · 12 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Sage Maverick Fly Rod is built for saltwater conditions. Built with Konnetic HD technology, this rod is designed to load quickly, delivering the fly on target quickly. Intermediate to advanced saltwater fly anglers would use this.
- Hidden Hook Keeper – These rods come with a hidden hook keeper in the reel seat.
- Corrosion Resistant– The reel seat is corrosion resistant, helping to withstand saltwater conditions.
- Protective Tube and Bag – The rod comes with a protective tube and bag for storage and transport.
- 6wt 9ft (MAVERICK 690-4) is a light bonefish rod.
- 7wt 9ft (MAVERICK 790-4) is a light bonefish rod.
- 8wt 9ft (MAVERICK 890-4) is a good all-around saltwater rod for snook, redfish, small(er) stripers, and blues.
- 9wt 9ft (MAVERICK 990-4) works well for large(r) saltwater species.
- 10wt 9ft (MAVERICK 1090-4) is a great size for delivering big flies to medium-sized saltwater species like Permit, Barracuda, Albacore, and Tarpon.
- 11wt 9ft (MAVERICK 1190-4) is a good rod for large(r) saltwater species such as Tarpon.
- 12wt 9ft (MAVERICK 1290-4) is a great rod for large(r) Tarpon or Giant Trevally.
- 14wt 8ft 6in (MAVERICK 1486-4) is an offshore, blue water rod.