Scientific Anglers Mastery Great Lakes Switch Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
MASTERY GREAT LAKES SWITCH
Designed with the Great Lakes anadromous angler in mind the Great Lakes Switch line has an aggressive taper designed to turn over large indicators and the heaviest flies. Intended for use with switch and spey rods with a long head for superior mendability.
· Designed for use with switch and spey rods when targeting salmon and steelhead with indicators
· Long head for superior mendability
· Aggressive taper turns over the largest indicators and heaviest flies
· Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
· For use in cold and moderate climates
· Braided multifilament core
· SA MS GL SWTCH INDO WF X F – (X = line weight)
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations