Temple Fork Outfitters Mangrove Fly Rod · 9' · 10 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Temple Fork Outfitters Mangrove Fly Rod is built for experienced, dedicated anglers. The rod includes a non-glare chestnut-colored blank, a full wells grip with a cork ID system, fighting butts on the 6 through 12weight, and machined hook keepers on each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat. The experienced angler who fishes hard and expects much from his gear will enjoy this rod.
- TiCR Blank Coating - This helps protect the rod from impact damage, such as being hit with a weighted fly.
- Tactical Series Guides - These durable guides are saltwater and braid backing safe.
- Burled Cork ID System - This unique system allows the angler to readily identify the rod when mixed with rods of various weights by looking at the cork handle.
- 5wt 9ft (TF 05 90 4 M) is a standard trout or panfish rod.
- 6wt 9ft (TF 06 90 4 M) is a good rod for larger streams or throughing streamers.
- 7wt 9ft (TF 07 90 4 M) is a good rod for steelhead or light saltwater.
- 8wt 9ft (TF 08 90 4 M) is the all round saltwater rod.
- 9wt 9ft (TF 09 90 4 M) is useful for larger saltwater species or salmon.
- 10wt 9ft (TF 10 90 4 M) is a good rod for tarpon, permit, and other larger saltwater species.
- 12wt 9ft (TF 12 90 4 M) is the rod to use when chasing large tarpon or giant trevally.