Redington Claymore Rod · 11'6" · 8 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Redington Claymore Rod is a fast action, two-handed rod that intermediate to advanced spey anglers would use. This rod comes as both a switch and spey rod and covers all aspects of two-handed fishing. The powerful butt can easily handle shooting heads and the tip is sensitive to detect strikes.
- Lifetime Warranty – This rod comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Pinch Grip Sections – Polymer pinch grip sections on the top and bottom grip aid in line management.
- Cordura Rod Tube – The protective rod tube provides a safe travel and storage option.
- 2wt 11ft (2110-4) is a micro trout spey rod.
- 3wt 13ft (3130-4) is a micro trout spey.
- 4wt 11ft 6in (4116-4) is a trout spey rod.
- 5wt 12ft 3in (5123-4) is a trout spey rod for larger rivers.
- 6wt 11ft 6in (6116-4) is switch rod good for larger streams or throwing streamers.
- 6wt 12ft 6in (6126-4) is good spey rod for larger streamers.
- 7wt 11ft 6in (7116-4) is switch rod good for steelhead or bass.
- 7wt 12ft 6in (7126-4) is good spey rod for steelhead.
- 7wt 13ft 6in (7136-4) is good spey rod for steelhead and smaller salmon.
- 8wt 11ft 6in (8116-4) is good switch rod for steelhead and salmon.
- 8wt 13ft 6in (8136-4) is a spey rod good for salmon fishing.