Rio Freshwater Trout Series Premier Technical Trout Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Rio Freshwater Trout Series Premier Technical Trout fly line is designed to cast small flies at long range to picky, rising fish. The line has a long head and back taper, allowing for extremely precise and delicate presentations.
- Long Front Taper – This line has a long, fine front taper, which delicately turns over long leaders and presents flies lightly on the water.
- SlickCast Technology – Rio's SlickCast coating minimizes friction on the water's surface and increases durability.
- MaxFloat Tip – Rio's MaxFloat Tip Technology ensures a long-lasting, high-floating line.
- WF and DT – This line is offered in both Weight Forward and Double Taper options.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations