Rab Women's Microlight Insulated Alpine Jacket
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
For the town. For the trail. For the rock face. With its active fit, 100% recycled down and fabrics, and body mapped baffles, the Women's Microlight Alpine Jacket is the ultimate multipurpose women's down jacket.
LIGHTWEIGHT | WARM | WINDPROOF | PACKABLE
- A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it's ideal for mountain activities.
What is hydrophobic down?
- We finish all our down with a hydrophobic treatment that enables it to retain its loft in damp conditions, so that your gear dries fast and stays warm. Find out how it works.
- With the exception of our 1000FP down.
Fill Power - 700
- Fill power is all about down quality, not quantity. Find out more about what fill power means for you when you're out in the mountains in cold conditions.
- Using 100% recycled, high quality down, gives a second chance to down that might otherwise have ended up in landfill. Reducing waste and making the most of this valuable insulation.
- Inspired by decades of mountain exploring, our iconic Microlight collection is lightweight, packable and ideal for any outdoor pursuit, from alpine climbs and mountain hikes to lowland trails and everyday adventure. Tried, tested and loved by many.
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Centre back length (Size 12) 69cm/27 inch