The Curated Take
I can not say enough about how comfortable this boot is! Literally strap these on right out of the box and ride anywhere/everything you want, and your feet will feel great! I personally put these on brand new and jumped into some off-trail powder, then proceeded to ride hard for six hours without any feeling of needing to break in the boots, no hot spots, just pure comfort. These boots have a lot of flex to them so if you pair them with a flexible binding you are going to feel a lot of that movement. However, with a stiffer binding they give you great response for a flexible boot. Great support even with that flex, a grippy sole for walking around, and a fantastic price point for such a nice boot.
- Really comfortable right out of the box
- Simple, easy to use, effective single boa
- Warm but not overly hot
- Not for someone who likes a super responsive and/or stiffer boot
The K2 Raider Snowboard Boots are the perfect choice for resort employees and progressing snowboarders who demand both fit and functionality. With upgraded features, these boots offers secure fit, warmth, comfort, and support to help you progress your skills on the mountain.
- H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System: The stainless steel BOA® lace ensures a perfect fit while making it easy to get in and out of your boots.
- Fast-In Liner Lacing: This feature maximizes fit by keeping the liner snug against your feet's contours.
- Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner: The ultra-warm, heat moldable, and breathable liner hugs every nook and cranny of your foot for a great fit out of the box.
- Internal & External J-Bars: These provide ankle support and cushioning for increased responsiveness when turning.
- Harshmellow™ Foam Midsole: This proprietary foam increases impact absorption while dampening vibration underfoot.