Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is an aggressive deck that’s best for expert freeriders who like to charge hard on all terrain whether it be groomers, side hits, or deep powder.
- Directional Camber Profile – Camber between the bindings with front end rocker at the nose.
- Medium – Stiff Flex – This flex is ideal for intermediate to advanced riders who want to be able to ride fast and have responsive edge–to–edge transitions but don’t want to lose the board’s playfulness for more surfy runs.
- Directional Taper Shape – The deck tapers 10mm from the nose to the tail and the stance is set back for extra float in powder.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry – The deck’s set back stance and centered sidecut make the board feel like a twin when riding flat, but on edge it’s quick and responsive like a directional deck.
- Infinite Ride™ – In the factory, Burton overbuilds the deck and puts it in a machine that breaks it in. This makes the deck feel broken in from the start and helps it maintain its flex, camber, and pop for longer.
Chat with a live expert for free, personalized advice
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Freeride directional camber, rocker to the nose. This board is meant to be ridden fast and aggressive, for the rider who wants to point down hill and send it at G-force speed. Long nose and tapered to the tail. This is an all-terrain mountain board that excels off-piste, in pow, and will rip massively on beautiful corduroy.
The Flight Attendant has been a favorite for years. Tapered shape, great side cut, backseat camber, floaty nose and a medium stiff flex. A fantastic all-mountain freeride board that is super fun for carving and does great in deep powder.