K2 Mindbender 99Ti Skis · 2022 · 184 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
For those frontside skiers who are looking for a big mountain feel in a more versatile and approachable set up, the Mindbender 99ti is a great choice to look at. The All-Terrain rocker and 99mm waist allows this ski to go anywhere on the mountain, from bumps and trees to groomers and pow. The maple and aspen wood cores, Ti Y-Beam laminates, and PowerWall sidewalls bolsters the ski’s aggressive behavior and gives it the stiffness and strength to ski all day.
- All-Terrain Rocker – With a slightly raised tip and tail the ski initiates, holds, and releases turns with ease.
- Double Barrel Core – With a mixture of maple and aspen wood cores provide an exceptional weight-to-stability ratio for a powerful yet damp ride.
- Titanium Stabilizers – Adding stability and rebound to the skis, the titanium stabilizer provides extra power without excess weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This ski is engaging, stable, and powerful. Their construction using a maple and aspen core with a Y-beam made from titanal gives this ski an exceptional feel on groomers and when you're carving. The front of the skis has a very engaging leading edge due to the metal over the edges. While the lack of metal over the tail edges makes the ski a bit more playful in the rear. Overall this ski is one made to charge through the chop and crud you'll find on the mountain and while it can handle the soft powder due to its width, its is less of a freeride ski compared to an all-mountain ski.
K2 has been classic in the all-mountain scene forever. These have a solid sidecut to allow for easier turn initiation, while the oversized tips create ideal floatation on the pow pow. The added Titanul is great for stiffening up the ride a bit so you can charge through the chop and crud.