Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Best fit for Mid to Lower handicap golfers but a player that is proficient with their iron game with a higher handicap should have no problems with this set. The JPX 921 Forged irons offer the perfect blend of forgiveness, technology, and traditional forging that only Mizuno can achieve. This is not a game improvement iron but a game enhancing iron with a bit of an assist.
- Great forgiveness, especially on toe strikes
- Nothing feels like a Mizuno and this is definitely included
- Comparable distance to competitors
- Might not be best for players that have a steeper swing
- Although forgiving, smaller profile may not provide most confidence with higher handicap golfers
The Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons are engineered for lower handicap players demanding a stable, fast, and soft-feeling iron with classic appeal. A compact blade length, reduced offset, and a bevelled trailing edge delivers a sleek and fast look to the head, while optimizing workability.
- Grain Flow Forged – Forged in Japan with a precise Grain Flow process, they deliver a consistently soft feel through each iron.
- CNC Back Milled – A wider back milled slot increases stability over a large hitting area for optimal forgiveness from a compact head.
- Chromoloy 4120 – Allowing for a thin face in the 4-7-irons, this Chromoly material delivers fast peak and average ball speeds from a full-body forged iron.
- Stability Frame – Perimeter weighting with toe bias adds stability on off-center strikes.
The JPX 921 lines of irons are meant for the mid to high handicappers that need improvements in forgiveness. Not only are they forgiving, but they are forged in Chromoly, some of the strongest steel in the game. This has dramatically increased the ball speeds off the face and therefore increased distances across the board.
- Best feeling game improvement iron in the game
- Muted sound at impact that is soothing to the ear
- Improved distances across every iron
- Slimmer profile for a game improvement, less forgiving
The Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Iron set is one of the best iron sets out currently. The Irons are forgiving but also have that classic Mizuno forged feel. So the clubs are very workable and have amazing sound. Overall, these are great for anyone shooting in the mid 80s that wants to really improve their shot shaping.
- Someone wanting a nice workable iron set
- These irons are still very forgiving
- Best for someone wanting a more compact head
- Someone who needs to maximize forgiveness
- Someone who prefers a larger sweet spot.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear