Garmin ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer comes with a 10" IPS touch screen display. The GT56 transducer supports Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. This device comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps, both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance technology. Boaters and anglers who venture offshore would benefit from this.
- 20% Greater Sonar Range – The transducer software provides 20% greater range, and 3 frequencies provide excellent images at all depths.
- Quickdraw Contours Custom Map Drawing Software – This software allows plotters to make real-time notes on the charts; These new maps remain private but are shareable if so desired.
- Built-In Support For Panoptix Sonars – Although not included, this model does support Panoptix LiveScope LVS12, the Panoptix LiveScope System, and the entire Panoptix all-seeing sonar line.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations