Garmin ECHOMAP™ UHD 62cv with GT24UHD-TM Transducer
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD62cv With GT24UHD-TM Transducer comes with a 6" display and provides easy visuals for offshore boaters and anglers. This device comes with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra-High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonars to enable visualization below the boat. This device comes preloaded with worldwide basemap which supports other map databases that can be added on, such as BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps.
- NMEA 2000 And NMEA 0183 Network Compatiblity– This device can connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, and AIS.
- Quickdraw Contours Software – This feature allows boaters to make personal marks on the map at 1' contours. These personalized maps can be saved and shared for later use.
- ActiveCaptain App – The built in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs this device with the free mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, and Garmin Quickdraw Community data.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations