Dakine Men's Stoneham Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
The Dakine Men's Stoneham Jacket is ideal for all-mountain riders who ride in any and all weather conditions. This jacket comes equipped with a ripstop nylon shell with fully-taped seams, helping to prevent any water intrusion, while the Primaloft® insulation ensures optimal warmth.
- Ripstop Nylon Construction – A 2-layer membrane that provides durable waterproofing and breathability capabilities by reinforcing the fabric to be tear and abrasion resistant.
- Primaloft® Black Eco Insulation – A soft, compressible synthetic insulation made from recycled fibers that create large air pockets that greater retain heat.
- Adjustable Hood – The hood of the jacket can be adjusted by 2 drawcords or removed completely dependent on weather.
- Ventilation – 2 large, zippered mesh-lined chest vents provide more airflow to better regulate body temperature.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations