Dalbello Panterra 95 W ID GW Ski Boots · Women's · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Dalbello Panterra 95 Women's ID Gw Ski Boots are a downhill workhorse. They are a great choice for intermediate to advanced female skiers looking for a performance boot with a walk mode to go anywhere on the mountain. The Carbio design 3-piece shell provides a progressive 95 flex; the flex control feature allows for customization to the specific skier as well as a ski / walk mode for easy mobility. The fit options are where the Panterra really shines: variable volume fit of 100-102mm, adjustable rear cuff spoiler, contour 4 comfort zones, low cuff hinge points, adjustable cuff alignments, Dynalink heel retention instep buckles, inverted forefoot buckles, and quick macro cuff rack extension.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with GripWalk, MNC, WTR, and Sole.ID bindings, these boots are made to be used with resort-focused set-up. These boots are not compatible with traditional ISO 5355 Alpine DIN bindings or tech/pin bindings.
- Progressive Flex – As more energy and force are put into the boot, the front tongue becomes stiffer, providing a more natural flex to the boot.
- Moldable Liners – Synthetic, thermo-moldable liners provide a precision fit and increase performance out of the boot.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
3 piece cabrio design is best at accommodating a wider calf, The toe buckle actually adjusts the last width from 99-101 which is a rare feature and allows for a perfect fit every time! The best part of these boots are the unbelievable comfortable ID fit liners! Soft, comfortable, easy to get on and heat moldable!
The Panterra is a do it all. You can ride groomers, charge powder, or have some off-piste fun. Micro adjustable buckles give you the ability to get a precise fit around your foot. Fitted with Gripwalk soles, any terrain you walk on you'll have extra traction!