Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The safe passage is a great option for people looking to travel with fly fishing gear. The larger size easily holds 3 10' rods, 3 reels, a bunch of fly boxes, and has zippered compartments for extra leaders and tippets. There are velcro dividers that easily come off and reattach firmly so the space can be customized to fit any assortment of gear. An exterior zipper pocket is perfect for a passport, phone, and boarding pass to be close at hand. An extra change of clothes will fit in here as well so that once the destination is reached everything thing needed to get right out on the water is at hand! Even if the checked baggage doesn't make the connecting flight. This bag is also great for storage. Easily holds multiple rods and reels and tucks into the back of a closet or under a bed so it's always packed and ready to grab and throw into the car for a Saturday fishing adventure.
- Fits in an overhead bin in an airplane
- Keeps everything organized and accessible
- Great for storage. Just grab and go.
- Don't store anything wet in it as it will mildew.
- Hard to clean if mud gets inside it.
The Orvis Carry It All was designed for the fly angler who travels to distant fly fishing destinations. Designed for air travel, the case comes with a seperate compartment for rods and other gear. A removable padded shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. The case comes in two sizes depending on rod length: a medium which holds up to 4-piece 9 ft. rods and a large which holds up to 11 ft. 4-piece rods.
- Divided Compartments – The compartments have adjustable dividers ensure that every piece of gear can be securely stored.
- Lockable Zipper – This added security feature helps prevent loss through theft.
- Reinforced Outer Corners – This added strength and durability will protect the gear stored inside.