Wells Lamont Tan Glove/Grain-Split
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Wells Lamont split cowhide leather gloves combine the durable construction that Wells Lamont gloves are known for, with high-grade insulation and protection. Wells Lamont has been making durable work gloves since the early 1900s, and recently entered the winter sports world to extend its line of high-quality gloves. This is the perfect combo for skiers looking for a long-lasting glove for a price that won't break the bank.
- HydraHyde® Leather – Water-resistant leather is incorporated throughout this glove, which is breathable and will stay soft throughout use and after coming into contact with moisture and snow.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ – The gloves are insulated and have additional padding on the back of the hand, as well as in the palm of the hand, retaining all the heat possible on the coldest of days.
- Water-Resistant Cowhide – Tough cowhide that is resistant to water and snow, located on the back, cuff, and finger backs of this glove.
- Adjustable Wrist Support – Adjustable pull tab on the glove to help create a snug fit and to keep snow, wind, and moisture out of Wells Lamont gloves.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations