Smith's I/O Chomapop Goggles are fully featured, high-end goggles for skiing and snowboarding. Smith's 5X anti-fog treatment on the inner lens resists fogging in any condition, and the carbonic-x lens material is highly scratch and impact resistant. The spherical lens shape curves both vertically and horizontally, and uses Tapered Lens Technology to provide optimum visual accuracy without distortion. Smith's ChromaPop technology filters out specific wavelengths that cause color confusion, to give greater definition to natural colors. Sunny and low-light lenses are included, and Smith's Quick Release system makes changing lenses on the hill quick and easy. The Smith I/O Chromapop Goggle is a great goggle for serious skiers and snowboarders who want a fully featured goggle.
- Helmet Compatible – The wide, silicone-backed strap fits over ski and snowboard helmets.
- DriWix Face Foam – DriWix face foam wicks moisture away from the face for a dry feel, and to prevent fogging.
- 5X Anti-Fog – Smith’s 5X Anti-Fog treatment on the inner lens disperses moisture to prevent fogging 5 times longer than their fog-x treatment. It is physically etched into the lens, and will not wipe away or deteriorate over time.
- 2 Lenses Included – Bright and low-light lenses are included.
- Spherical Lens – A spherical lens provides better optics than cylindrical lens.