Smartwool Men's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer 1/4 Zip
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Description We've updated the fit of our Men's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of our heaviest base layer tops and best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as help keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 10' (25 cm) center front zipper semi-locking slider
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Garment Weight: 298 g = 10.51 oz
- Style: SW016355
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Thermoregulation! This baselayer keeps you warm during colder weather and then cools you down in warmer tempartures by wicking moisture away from the body as you sweat, keeping you comfortable and dry.