Yonex VCore Ace Racquet · Strung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The Yonex VCore Ace 98 is a lightweight and maneuverable racquet that is perfect for beginners and recreational players. A very light 9.6oz strung weight makes it easy to spin, but the head-heavy balance ensures that players have access to easy power. Yonex’s signature ISOMETRIC head shape provides a larger sweet spot for more forgiveness.
- Isometric Head Shape – Signature Yonex design increases the sweet spot making the racquet more forgiving.
- Easy to Swing – Under 10oz strung weight makes it easy to develop strokes.
- Conveniently Prestrung – The racquet comes pre-strung so it is ready to play straight from the box.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This racquet comes pre-strung, so it's ready to get out on the court and it has an isometric (not strictly oval) head shape to give you a little bit of a bigger sweet spot. This will help you generate some power on your ground strokes while being whippy enough to get your spin going.