Get free gear advice from a tennis expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I've been using these grips for the last 10 years. I keep using them because I know they are of good quality, and Wilson makes good-quality gear. When I put on a new grip, they feel great on the hands. Very grippy, which I feel is nice since my hands are fairly dry, and the grips can slide easily. One downside is they lose their tackiness after two hitting sessions, which is a bummer. I have to switch them out pretty frequently. I would buy these in bulk since they will be cheaper at a unit price. If you have sweaty hands, I wouldn't use these either since they don't soak sweat as well either. Maybe go for a Tourna grip if you have sweaty hands.
- White grips looks sleek on the racquet
- Tacky, gives excellent grip to the racquet
- Easy to put on racquet
- They lose their tackiness fairly quickly
Wilson Pro Overgrip Sensation is 25% thinner than its original version, offering ultimate feel and excellent tack for its users. The extra thin nature of this overgrip is preferred by players who want to prevent grip size build-up and maintain superb feel with every shot.
- Pro Overgrip used by many pros on tour
- Extra thin construction is 25% thinner than classic Pro Overgrip
- Thin, stretchy felt provides remarkable feel
- Includes 3 grips per pack
- Available in black and white