Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
For me personally this is the best all around performing golf ball there is. It is very long off the tee, launches high with plenty of spin on approach shots and it's great in the wind. If you are looking for a ball that produces a low ball flight and/or max spin around the greens there are better options. But the TP5x spins more than enough for me and checks more boxes than other other golf ball for my all around needs which are - high launch, long off the tee, long with irons, plenty of spin, great in the wind, and durable cover.
- Extremely long
- High ball flight
- Great in the wind
- Less spin around the greens than some other premium balls
The TaylorMade TP5x is designed to deliver players with the fastest swing speeds a tour-level golf ball can provide, offering incredible performance off the tee, from the fairway, and around the green. A 5-layer construction promotes high launch and wedge spin, piercing ball flights, along with a soft feel for an optimal combination of distance and control.
- Tour Flight Dimple Pattern — Promoting maximum carry distance and a steep angle of descent for profound stopping power, especially from the longer irons, the golf balls are engineered with their Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.
- 5-Layer Design – Delivering the fastest ball speeds, each golf ball is constructed with four increasingly stiff layers enclosed in a cast urethane cover for enhanced performance from tee shots to approach shots.
- Soft Cast Urethane Cover — Improving groove interaction on greenside shots for better feel and more spin, a cast urethane cover is engineered into the golf ball.
- HFM Speed Layer — To increase ball speeds, the golf ball is built with an HFM Speed Layer delivering reliable distance.