Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade TP5x is designed to deliver players with the fastest swing speeds a tour-level golf ball can provide, offering incredible performance off the tee, from the fairway, and around the green. A 5-layer construction promotes high launch and wedge spin, piercing ball flights, along with a soft feel for an optimal combination of distance and control. Key Features:
- Tour Flight Dimple Pattern — Promoting maximum carry distance and a steep angle of descent for profound stopping power, especially from the longer irons, the golf balls are engineered with their Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.
- 5-Layer Design – Delivering the fastest ball speeds, each golf ball is constructed with four increasingly stiff layers enclosed in a cast urethane cover for enhanced performance from tee shots to approach shots.
- Soft Cast Urethane Cover — Improving groove interaction on greenside shots for better feel and more spin, a cast urethane cover is engineered into the golf ball.
- HFM Speed Layer — To increase ball speeds, the golf ball is built with an HFM Speed Layer delivering reliable distance.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Tour Flight dimple pattern unlocks the next level of aerodynamics and promotes maximum carry distance. It has a five-layer design and an ultra-soft interior for better feel around and on the greens.