Orvis Men's River Guide Long Sleeve
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Story On or off the water, you won't find a cooler or more comfortable lightweight shirt than our River Guide style especially in the heat. Cotton in the blend keeps you comfortable; nylon wicks away moisture; and spandex allows the shirt to move with you easily. Plus, you enjoy UPF 30 protection from the sun. And whether you're fishing or traveling, two button-through chest pockets and one secured vertical-entry zip pocket behind the left chest pocket can handle the things you need close at hand. The pencil hole on the left chest pocket is perfect for parking your sunglasses, while the sunglasses cleaner hidden in the hem helps keep them clear. And you'll appreciate the hidden button-down collar that prevents annoying flyaways. Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control (you'll launder less!). Adjustable cuffs, shaped hem. Active fit.
- Lightweight blend is cool and comfortable
- Cotton in the blend keeps you comfortable
- Nylon wicks away moisture
- Spandex allows the shirt to move with you easily
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control
- Two button-through chest pockets
- One secured vertical-entry zipper pocket behind the left chest pocket
- Pencil hole on the left chest pocket is perfect spot for sunglasses
- Sunglasses cleaner hidden in the hem
- Cotton/nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.