Odyssey DFX One Putter · Right Handed · 35" · Pistol Grip · Black
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Odyssey DFX #1 Putter is designed with a soft face insert and moderate toe hang to appeal to golfers who prefer to use some arc in their stroke type. The versatile design with a Plumber's Neck easily squares the ball at address and accentuates a relaxed stroke from both short and long putts.
- Black Finish – A premium black finish with a white alignment aid frames the ball well against a green background while also being impervious to glare.
- DFX Insert – A soft insert enhances ball accuracy and distance control to lag it closer and sink more putts.
- Grip Options – To fit any golfers' stroke type and feel preference, a Pistol and Oversized grip is available for the putter.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Soft feel for a smooth putter with a great look behind the ball.
Built with moderate toe-hang, a blade shape, and a plumber's neck shaft, the Odyssey DFX #1 Putter OS Grip is ideal for players preferring to use some arc in their putting stroke and seek versatility between short and long putts. An oversized putting grip slows down over-active wrists for more control while a soft insert gives players excellent feedback from impact and smooth rolls to the target.
Traditional blade look, all black finish looks great next to the ball and inspires confidence.