MSR ThruHiker Mesh House 1 Person Tent · Red
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Designed for thru-hikers and long-distance soloists looking to shed all the weight they can without sacrificing bug-free protection, this ultralight and adaptable shelter weighs only .28 kg (10 oz) and pairs with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Offering the great ventilation and livable space you want when you’re crossing the buggy Oregon sections of the PCT, or the wet & humid lowlands on the Appalachian Trail, this shelter system lets you choose the right combination of weight and protection you need.
- Ultralight Minimum weight of just .28 kg (10 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates a large camping pad plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- Includes: Tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
As minimalist as you can get. Basic shelter for three seasons. Designed for one. Pitch with your trekking poles. Pair with a wing or a tarp for weather protection.