Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I've had these gloves for a few years and they are my go to glove. After using FJ WeatherSofs for a while I decided to change it up. These have a better feel and handle sweat better than those. My hands sweat a lot especially in the summer and I found these handle it better than average. They're not the most durable gloves, I find the palm and thumb wear out faster than other gloves but the feel is unmatched.
- A premium feeling golf glove
- Soft feel
- Handles sweat well
- Not the most durable
- More expensive than competitors
The TaylorMade® TP Flex glove is one of the top-performing and most-popular golf gloves on the market. It is available for both right-handed and left-handed players in standard and cadet sizes, small through 2XL.
- Flexibility: Designed to stretch four ways to flex with the contours of one's hand.
- Breathability: The perforations on the glove allow airflow to keep hands dry.
- Fit: The contoured wristband improves comfort and fit.
- Moisture Wicking: To divert sweat and water away from the hands.
- Ultra-thin, high-performance leather: Provides an improved feel and grip on the club.