The Curated Take
The TM stratus soft glove is all about what you can get for the price, and at $16, there's a ton to like. I has the flexibility cuff on the knuckles that add an extra level of comfort and help negate stretching in other areas of the glove. It also lives up to its name in the "soft" feel. I was pleasantly surprised seeing a glove that was this soft feeling that didn't deteriorate after 2 rounds. Mine held up for around 10 rounds before the wrist stitching started to pull away from itself. All in all, one of the best gloves you can get for under $20.
- Budget Performance
- Sometimes rips at the wrist
The TaylorMade Stratus Soft Golf Glove is designed to give players a versatile fit. It is made with a genuine leather feel that delivers both comfort and performance.
- Wear-Resistant Leather: Contructed with a treated, wear-resistant leather for a smooth feel.
- Micro-Perforations: Optimize airflow in any climate.
- 4-Way Stretch Material: Deliver superior comfort.
- Moisture-Wicking Wristband: Designed into this golf glove to help prevent loss of grip pressure.