Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I have been wanting to try the new Mizuno RB Tour golf ball ever since I heard they made some big changes. I currently play Taylormade TP5X, and it works well for me. I was looking for a ball that had a low to mid trajectory and great distance. I bought a sleeve and took it to a course to give it a try. The first hole is a 588 yd par 5 with two options: Play straight away down a short fairway that doglegs right at about 265 or play to the right over the water and cut the corner a 275 carry. I chose to go over water, and the Mizuno Tour was everything they say it is. Piercing ball flight was not too high and, of course, a decent rollout to total 297. I did not like the sound of the clubhead; kind of a click sound. I found that the ball played well with irons and spun well around the greens. The click sound was also there when I putted, I got used to it after a few holes. After the front nine, I checked the ball to see how it was holding up and was surprised to see just normal wear, nothing excessive. I lost it in the water a few holes later, so I am unsure if it will make it thru a round. Overall, I really like this ball. It performed well, and the price point makes it a great option.
- Players looking for low- mid flight trajectory
- Great for players looking for stopping power on the greens
- Great for players looking for distance
- Has a clicky sound that may take some time to get used to
- Could have a better alignment aid
The Mizuno RB Tour Golf Balls are value-oriented golf balls for all golfers. Yet, the advanced construction of this 4-piece golf ball with a strategic dimple design helps the golf ball to perform exceptionally.
- 4-Piece Construction – The 4-piece construction is designed to provide optimal stability for high ball speeds.
- 330 Dimple Pattern – The dimple pattern design helps the golf ball to be more aerodynamic in the wind.
- Soft & Responsive – The solid urethane cover on this ball gives it a great feel on greens.