Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Del Mar Putter · 34" · Left handed
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Not since 2013 has there been a Scotty Cameron Del Mar released to the public. A heel-shafted, compact, mid-mallet putter made from stainless steel, the Special Select Del Mar features ¾ shaft of offset and an open toe design. Feel putters will love the balanced stainless weights and mid-milled face while appreciating the narrower, flatter topline that aids at address.
- Flow Neck Hosel – This re-shaped and re-engineered flow neck with ¾ shaft offset and maximum toe hang provides an unimpeded view of the ball at address.
- Performance Balanced Weighting – Integrated and interchangeable stainless steel sole weights enlarge the sweet spot and enhance stability, balance, and performance.
- Solid Milled – Every Select Fastback is milled from a solid block of 303 stainless steel in the United States, given a mid-milled face pattern, and then hand finished for superior feel and strong performance.
- Pistolini Plus Grip – Making its debut in 2019, the Pistolini Plus grip features a tour-preferred shape with a slightly built up lower hand for great feel through the stroke.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
For players wanting more of a mallet type of putter. This is considered a mid mallet so its a mix between the blade and a full mallet putter.
The toe hang is good for arc strokers, aka those who previously played with blades.
Great for any golfer that has a bit of an arc in their stroke. You will have this putter for the rest of your life.
Any golfer with an arcing stroke that presses their hands forward.