Troy Lee Designs Air Glove
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
With the Air Glove, Troy Lee Designs has created a mountain biking glove that provides excellent ventilation, without compromising the glove's dexterity, or its ability to protect the rider's hands in a fall. These gloves are great for riders who need the protection of a full glove while riding in warmer climates.
Troy Lee Designs gloves are all researched, designed and meticulously tested before they make their way on to the hands of great athletes around the world. The Air Glove features a compression-molded cuff and a single layer palm with laser perforated holes for breathability. Micro-mesh is used all over for added ventilation. Silicon print on finger offers a grippy spot for brake lever grip.
- Compression Molded Cuff
- Micro-Mesh for All-Over Ventilation
- Single-Layer Palm with Mapped Laser Hole Perforation
- Sonic Welded TPRs for Added Protection
- Silicone Printed Fingertips for Lever grip
- Micro-Mesh Upper – The top of the glove is made of a perforated fabric to maximize ventilation and comfort.
- Single-Layer Perforated Palm – The perforated palm is a solid layer of durable fabric with small perforations. This layer will protect hands in the event of a crash without compromising the breathability of the glove.
- Velcro Wrist Closure – The Velcro closure allows for easy adjustment and a secure fit for multiple wrist sizes.
- Silicone Fingerprints – A small amount of silicon has been printed onto the fingertips for reliable gripping of all the levers in the bike's cockpit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations