The North Face Men's Venture 2 Jacket
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The North Face Men's Venture 2 Jacket is a waterproof jacket for exploring trails without getting soaked. Rainy days can be hard in the backcountry, so be sure to protect yourself with the help of DryVent™ 2.5L shell. It doesn't just hold off the rain for you, but it'll even block the wind. Pull up the hood and open the pit zips, shielding your hair while releasing excess heat you've created while hiking through the wet.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell keeps you dry
- 100% Windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with a Velcro closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinchcord
- Heathered fabric available in select colorways
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Carries The North Face's breathable and seam sealed DryVent fabric, great for everyday use and can withstand backcountry storms. Isn't the lightest option out there, but where it lacks in being lighter, it ensures you'll stay dry and warm when the going gets tough. Plenty of adjustments for the hood and other parts on the jacket as well as pit venting to keep air flow at a maximum along with good times on the trail.