Dalbello Krypton 110 ID Ski Boots · 2021
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Dalbello Krypton 110 ID Ski Boots are for intermediate to advanced riders who want a high-performing freeride boot. The 98mm last provides an excellent foundation for precise, responsive, and powerful skiing. The My Fit system is easily moldable, allowing for a customized fit. Key Features:
- Kinetic Response Tongue – The tongue stays in permanent contact with the leg and improves the responsiveness and control of the boot.
- ID Now Liner – These fully heat-moldable liners are the lightest and warmest for high-performing skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Forward Lean Control – The control wedges can be inserted between the lower shell and cuff to change the forward inclination angle depending on personal preference.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Designed for versatile performance on and off the groomers. This boot has a center balanced stance while being lightweight and comfortable. Hear adjustable liner will allow for the perfect fit to be met. This is a performance based boot that will hold up year after year. A great boot by Dalbello.
The buckle system Dalbello uses is the only one like it on the market. They have the first buckle going the other way to prevent the boot from pulling over to one side. They also have heat moldable intuition liners. The three piece shell makes these fairly easy to put on and take off.