K2 Mindbender 110 Alliance Ski Boots · Women's · 2021
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
The K2 Mindbender Alliance 110 Ski Boot is a strong, hybrid inbounds/touring boot for advanced skiers seeking a boot to use wherever they go.
- 110 Flex – A strong flex pattern that blends in a mix of forgiveness will cater to many skiers.
- 98mm Last – This boot is meant for average volume feet.
- Customizability – The fully customizable liner and shell ensures comfort and performance.
- PowerLite Shell – The PowerLite shell and PowerLock Spyne are K2’s premier tech for maximizing performance.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Uphill, downhill, you name it. The 110 flex will probably feel a bit softer than advertised, I'd say it may be closer to a true 100 or 105. They are a wonderfully responsive boot that will give you support and freedom wherever you decide to go this season. Even if you don't want the AT option right now, these will still be a fantastic downhill boot inbounds and in the side country.